The Veterinary Technician supports the veterinarians in ensuring quality veterinary care for all pets, advocates for pets, educates clients on all aspects of pet health, and ensures a safe and effective hospital environment.
Job Description: Veterinary Technician ( Full-Time / Part-Time)
Career Level Required: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Essential Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Provide exceptional professional service at all times including recruiting new clients and promoting the brand.
- Obtain relevant information in order to maintain proper and complete medical charts.
- Ensure the safety of pets, clients and associates by utilizing safe restraining techniques, following standard protocols, and maintaining clean, sterile and organized treatment areas, exam rooms and labs.
- Educate clients and promote hospital services such as our preventative care plans.
- Mentor other members of the team that work within the hospital.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to work with small animals under conditions with loud noises & strong odors.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and evenings.
- Ability to stand, walk, kneel, climb, lift, carry & move up to 50 pounds.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- One year related experience required with customer service preferred.
Click Here to Apply
* Please complete the application and bring it in person or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org